child support

Related Topics

Recognized Order

The controlling order as identified by applying the rules of the Full Faith and Credit for Child Supports Orders Act (FFCCSOA) used for enforcement from the present time forward.

Question: As a non-jewish woman, how must I convert in order for my children to be recognized as Jewish? I am a non-religious, non-Jewish woman who is marrying a non-religious Israeli. I will be converting to Judaism but was told that I must convert Orthodox in order for my kids to be recognized as Jewish. Is this true and can you provide me with more information and resources to research further?

Answer: You can convert to Reform Judaism and still bear Jewish children. Good luck Richie


Recognized Order Related Products and News