child support

Related Topics

Divorce Law

Question: Divorce law? I am getting divorce from my husband. Because he wants to me to agree to have his freedom to have girlfriend and fear. He has bail bonding business which is corporation invested by one invester. Should I see a lawyer or just go by NC law where I live?

Answer: You need to see a lawyer in the state in which the divorce is being filed...OR in the state in which you reside...


Divorce Law Related Products and News