child support

Related Topics


See Cruel and Abusive Treatment

Question: Abuse!!!!!? I suddenly just found out my best friend is being abused by her father. She is 15. She's like a baby sister to me. WHAT do I do? I know there must be a process. I need to do it right, and soon, because if he ends up getting her back or keeping her, I know how it might end up. I know how abuse works, I just don't know what to do now. PLEASE someone I need help FAST. WHAT DO I DO NEXT?????

Answer: depends what state you are in, you should contact family services department, they have different names in different places, ask your guidance counselor for help


Abuse Related Products and News